"Speedcubing + Objectives = Speed-Cubjectives"
The tool computes statistics-based speedsolving objectives for you.
Relationship between 3x3x3 Cube and Megaminx.
- Cubes in Rubik's Cube: Multiple Blindfolded means difference (# cubes solved - # cubes missed), so larger is better.
- The tool uses single result for 333bf, 333fm, 444bf, 555bf, and 333mbf, average or mean is used for the rest of the events.
- The results are based on mathematics (statistics): Correlation and regression line (calculated by method of least squares).
- The source codes are available at GitHub repository.
feel free to fork it, modify it as you like, and send pull requests to me.
- Details of the system are described in my Japanese blog article (will be updated soon).
- Since I have not tried any tests on IE, use a modern web-browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.